Thursday 26 August 2010

Fairy Tail Anime

I just recently started watching the fairy tail anime, without having read the manga, and its OBSESSIVE!! But all manga & anime is obsessive to me XD! The best thing about this anime compared to other shounen anime is that battles arent insanely long! They last one episode and not 5 billion, like they seem to in naruto etc.! I mean I gave up watching naruto for a few months halfway through the saving sasuke arc to prevent myself from repeatedly stabbing my computer!

I also love Gray & Natsu! Gray's Ice is preeeetty! Although when Natsu does his dragon slayer moves I wish they would stop reusing the same footage, its annoying!

Still I'm enjoying what I've watched of Fairy Tail so far (I've just finished the Loke arc) and I can't wait to see what happens next X!

No comments:

Post a Comment